NIKON INTRODUCES THE SPORTSTAR ZOOM 8-24X25 BINOCULARS
London, United Kingdom, 4th March 2020: Today Nikon announces the new Sportstar Zoom 8-24x25 binoculars.
The Sportstar Zoom 8-24x25 binoculars come in a portable and compact body, and employ a zoom lever on the top of the body which gives a smooth 8-24x zooming experience. The focusing ring can be operated while looking through the binoculars during observation.
All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for brighter views and the body is a light-weight of only 305 g. The Sportstar Zoom binoculars come in three different colours: dark blue, white and black.
This model is the ideal companion when spectating sports events, nature-watching or pursuing other outdoor activities.
• Compact and lightweight
• Unique zoom lever designed for extra-smooth 8-24x zooming
• Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eye point
• All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for brighter images
• Designed for comfortable fit and easy handling
• Available in three body colors (black / dark blue / white)
- NIKON ADDS VERSATILE DX ZOOM LENS TO ITS NIKKOR Z RANGE
- NIKON INTRODUCES TWO NEW MONARCH BINOCULARS TO BRING THE BEAUTY OF NATURE TO LIFE
- Nikon releases the NIKKOR Z 40mm f/2, a compact and lightweight prime lens for the Nikon Z mount system
- NIKON SCOOPS FOUR WINS AT THE 2021-2022 EISA AWARDS
- NIKON LAUNCHES THREE NEW RANGEFINDERS TO TAKE YOUR GOLF GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL
- NIKON DEVELOPS NEW HIGH-POWER Z SERIES ZOOM LENS
- NIKON ANNOUNCES THE NIKON Z fc MIRRORLESS CAMERA
- Nikon, CIWEM, WaterBear and ARUP Announce Judges for Environmental Photographer of the Year 2021 Competition
- NIKON ANNOUNCES NX FIELD – A NEW REMOTE SHOOTING SYSTEM FOR PROFESSIONALS
- Nikon to expand its Z mount lens range with the development of the NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8 and NIKKOR Z 40mm f/2